Become a Dairyfest Vendor
The annual Sidewalk Sale is one of the highlights of Dairyfest. The downtown core is closed to traffic and filled with vendors and bargain hunters.
Do you have a product to sell? You won’t want to miss this opportunity!
We are no longer accepting applications for vendors for 2017 Dairyfest.
Location: St. Lawrence St./Main St. (outdoors). Vendor space locations will be assigned the week of the event.
Sale hours: 9:00 am—4:00 pm
Set-up: 7:00 am—8:45 am
Tear down: 4:00 pm—5:00 pm
Exhibitor fees: $40.00 for a 10’ x 10’ space. Vendors are welcome to book more than one vendor space for an additional fee of $40.00 per space. Please note that vendor spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not available to all applicants. Please make cheques payable to Township of North Dundas. Full payment and your application are due no later than Friday, July 28, 2017. Any cheques returned by your bank will cause your acceptance to be null and void. Please see rules and requests.
Application submission: Please mail or drop-off your registration form and fee to:
Main Street Clothing Company
506 Main Street, PO Box 971
Vendor Rules and Regulations:
- Participants must supply their own display items, power cords, shade tents, cash box, generators, float, pens, equipment and supplies required for the duration of the event. Vendors are responsible for their own equipment and assume all risk and liability in the event of loss or damage. Please mark your equipment with your name.
- Participants are responsible for keeping their area clean during and after the event. Garbage cans will be provided.
- All participants must be completely set up by 8:45 am on Saturday, August 12, 2017.
- Sale permits, licenses, and collection of all appropriate sales taxes and HST are the sole responsibility of the participant. You are responsible for your own charge card services.
- Booth space is for single operation only. No subleasing or sharing of space is allowed unless specified in writing.
- Vendors may not sell any drug paraphernalia, tobacco products, weapons or illegal studded jewelry.
- All sales are from the vendor’s assigned booth only. No roaming sales.
- No bullhorns or megaphones, flashing lights or strobes, speakers or sound amplification.
- No hawkers. Vendors may not solicit or harass the crowd for sales.
- Participants are expected to participate for the duration of the event, unless notice and approval are granted prior to the event.
- No profanity or abusive behaviour is permitted. Violation of this policy will result in your removal from the premises, and the event, and your participation in future events will be thoroughly evaluated. No refund will be issued.
- Vendors agree to grant Winchester Dairyfest Committee the right to use and publish any photographs taken at Winchester Dairyfest of their exhibit and/or vendor staff for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose.
- Alcohol is not to be purchased and consumed by a vendor on site. Alcohol and/or narcotics are prohibited from Winchester Dairyfest grounds. If a vendor or their designee is caught in violation of this regulation the booth will be shut down immediately and not allowed to re-open until a designee from the Winchester Dairyfest Committee deems it acceptable. If the booth is shutdown for the duration of Dairyfest, no refund or reimbursement will be given.
- Vendor spaces are limited and will be reserved on first come, first serve basis.
- Vendor space will be considered reserved when full payment has been received.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received on or before July 6, 2017 will result in a full refund for all fees paid. For cancellations made after July 6, 2017, there will be no refunds issued and vendors will be responsible for the full amount of all vendor fees.
- Vendors are responsible for their own insurance. Neither the Winchester Dairyfest Committee or the Township of North Dundas are responsible and/or liable for any claim by a third party made on the vendors for their fault or deemed negligence.
- Parking is the sole responsibility of the vendor. Load in/out access will be allowed for a short period of time for the delivering and restocking of food, merchandise and/or other supplies only. Vehicles left unattended near the vendor area will be subject to towing. The Winchester Dairyfest Committee or the Township of North Dundas are is not responsible for any cost incurred.
- Dress and attire should be appropriate for a family event and environment.
- Any cheques returned by your bank will result in a $25 NSF fee.
- Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event, rain or shine. All Vendors fees are non-refundable, unless extreme weather conditions force the Winchester Dairyfest Planning Committee to declare the event cancelled.
Failure to comply with the above will result in the expulsion from Winchester Dairyfest 2017.
The Winchester Dairyfest Committee will not be responsible for any expenses associated with the closing of the booth.
Did you know...
Cows can run 35 miles per hour.
In deep mud, they can run faster than horses!
Antonella Holmes – Royal Lepage Team Realty
Badger Excavating Ltd.
Bridals by Al Mor
Cedarview Builder's Supply Ltd.
Cass, Grenkie & Remillard
Collins Barrow WCM LLP
Countryman Electric Ltd.
Dr. Carlin Dental Clinic
Green Tech Ag and Turf Inc.
Greg's Quality Meats
H.D. Tile Drainage Ltd.
Job Zone d'emploi
Nation River Health Clinic
Neal's Heating, Cooling & Refrigeration
The Co-operators Insurance Company
The Planted Arrow Flowers & Gifts
Vanden Bosch Elevators Inc.
Winchester Grain Elevator, Division of P&H